I was born in Memphis, Tennessee, but I moved to Richmond when I was six. So, I just say I’m from Richmond. In 2016, I graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelors Degree in journalism. I’m a soda addict and junk food fanatic. I can’t dance, but I do it anyway. Music is my soulmate.
- I’m the karaoke queen.
- I’m slightly obsessed with Game Of Thrones, How To Get Away With Murder, Grey’s Anatomy, Orange Is The New Black, Power, Atlanta, Insecure and Wentworth.
- When I was three years old, I crashed a bridal fashion show and ripped the runway like Naomi Campbell. Tyra Banks would’ve been proud!
- Although I have stage fright, I’m a total thespian, and have acted in plays, commercials and even a few short films and tv shows. Look out, Hollywood!
- OMG! Another day has gone by, and I still haven’t used anything I didn’t learn in that Calculus class I failed in college. *kanye shrug*
- During my senior year of high school at J. R. Tucker, I made my theatrical debut, and aced my role as “Vicki” in Noises Off.
- In fourth grade, I imitated Oprah Winfrey in a video for a class project on fire safety. And yes, I made her guests stop, drop and roll!
- My dream is to sing in a rock band.
- I love ALL genres of music, especially classic (real) hip hop/rap, pop, r&b and emo. True music lovers are open to and respect all genres. Whether it’s ragtime, big band, ska or indie rock, music is like a religion and songs are like scriptures. There’s a song to ease your soul, uplift your spirit, mend your broken heart, celebrate your highs and empathize with your lows.
- Favorite Bands/Artists: The Used, Taking Back Sunday, Incubus, Sublime, Spill Canvas, Tupac, Nas, Lauryn Hill, Ghostface, Sara Bareilles, Paramore, Demi Lovato, JoJo, Jennifer Nettles, Sia, Young M.A, Snoop Dogg,
- Celebrity Crushes: Machine Gun Kelly, Evan Peters, Tyrese, Jesse Williams, Jared Leto, Lorenz Tate
- Favorite Quote: “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself” – Unknown
Let’s Get Social!